handmade. custom designed. accessories.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

BIG NEWS

drum roll please.......

You can now find my jewelry at Pretty N' Bliss in Pinehurst! The awesome, amazing, Jesus-loving owner of that store recently asked me to make some pieces to put on display. Of course I was flattered, honored, and SUPER excited! Who, me??? Really?? AWESOME! I just got everything over to her this past weekend and am thrilled to see how it goes. 
Pretty N' Bliss is an amazing new store in Pinehurst! It's a super chic, classy, fun boutique. She has all kinds of jewelry, purses, accessories, and kids stuff. If you live in the area, you can check the store out on HWY 15-501 next to the new Hickory Tavern. You can also find it on Facebook...just look up Pretty N' Bliss/Pinehurst.


Thanks Jess for this exciting opportunity! 
smooches,

tori




No comments: